“Un libro, como un viaje, se comienza con inquietud y se termina con melancolía”
of September 1997, the Cuban Government legalized the possibility
for tourists to rent rooms or apartments, which has had an extraordinary
acceptance by tourists who travel independently to our country.
This type of accommodation is known as "Private Houses" and
represents the best option for those travelers who want to be
in contact with Cuban Culture or simply prefer the privacy of
a house and be outside the large tourist hotels.
· Remarkably lower prices compared to hotels, generally in a range between 25 and 50 dollars per room, (depending on the comfort and location of the house).
· Direct contact with the Cuban culture and way of life.
· Total privacy.
· The Private Houses allow the traveler to have Cuban guests (over 18 years old).
· Many Private Houses offer Breakfast, Meals and Laundry services for reasonable prices.
· Cuban Families are extremely friendly and hospitable, and they are always willing to offer their guests useful information about: Interesting places to visit, restaurants, famous nightclubs, excursions to other cities, etc.
Our Web Site offer the widest Cuban Information for satisfy your desire. Show a Cuban Guide, a Touristic Guide, Specialty Guide, Touristic and Historical Information and Maps from Cuba by provinces, municipalities and neighborhoods (of Habana only). Too give You information about the places by Function (where To eat?, to buy ?, to go ?) or Type (Shop, Restaurant, Cafeterias, Theater,..)